Teacher David's Lessons

An opportunity for David's students to get the lesson plans that they have missed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

An American who loves to travel and teach kids. A Former Peace Corps Volunteer now teaching English in Taiwan.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

1093 Communication Book Sept. 20th, 2006

P9 (1093) Teacher: David
September 20th, 2006
In Class:
*SB p.22-23
*AB p.17
*Collect Quantities Crossword
*QUIZ: New Words p.2
*SB p. 24-25
*AB p. 18-19
*New Words p.3
Homework:作業
*SB WRITE: p.24-25 (09/21_______, 09/22_______) 寫課本p.24-25
*AB WRITE: p.18-19 Listen to the CD and fill in the answers. (09/21_______,
09/22_______)聽CD寫作業本p.18-19
*STUDY & RECITE: New Words p.3 (09/21_______, 09/22_______)
   溫習和背單字表P.3的單字
*QUIZ: Next class there will be a quiz on New Words p.3
下一堂課考單字表P.3的單字
------------------------------------------------------------------
www.teacherdavidslessons.blogspot.com

Sentences to recite to parents: (have them sign)句型背誦
_______ Is there anything that I can do for you?那裡有任何事情我可以幫你做嗎?
_______ I drink three glasses of water a day.我一天喝3杯水
_______ I usually have soup and rice for lunch.我的午餐通常是湯和飯

Correct this sentence改正下列句子
I putted my book in the table.

                                                                                    父母簽名________________  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats