1093 Communication Book Sept. 23rd, 2006
P9 (1093) Teacher: David
September 23rd, 2006
In Class:
*SB p.24-25
*AB p.18-19
*Unit 2 Verbs Crossword
*QUIZ: New Words p.3
*SB p.26-28
*AB p.20
*New Words p.4
Homework:作業
*SB STUDY/RECITE: p.26 (09/24_______, 09/25_______, 09/26_______)背和溫習課本p.26
*SB WRITE: p.27-28寫課本p.27-28
*AB WRITE: p. 20寫作業本p.20
*WRITE: Verbs Crossword寫字謎遊戲
*STUDY & RECITE: New Words p.4 (09/24_______, 09/25_______, 09/26_______)
溫習和背單字表P.4的單字
*QUIZ: Next class there will be a QUIZ on SB p.26下一堂課考課本p.26的範圍
*QUIZ: Next class there will be a quiz on New Words p.4
下一堂課考單字表P.4的單字
------------------------------------------------------------------
www.teacherdavidslessons.blogspot.com
Sentences to recite to parents: (have them sign)句型背誦父母一定要簽名
_______ My lunch cost 200 dollars.我午餐的費用是200元
_______ I’ll have the chicken and mayonnaise sandwich, please.我要雞肉美乃滋三明治
_______ Don’t worry. We’ll finish the task in time.不要擔心.我會準時完成考試.
Correct this sentence改正下列句子
I’m praparing for my math test tomorow.
父母簽名________________
September 23rd, 2006
In Class:
*SB p.24-25
*AB p.18-19
*Unit 2 Verbs Crossword
*QUIZ: New Words p.3
*SB p.26-28
*AB p.20
*New Words p.4
Homework:作業
*SB STUDY/RECITE: p.26 (09/24_______, 09/25_______, 09/26_______)背和溫習課本p.26
*SB WRITE: p.27-28寫課本p.27-28
*AB WRITE: p. 20寫作業本p.20
*WRITE: Verbs Crossword寫字謎遊戲
*STUDY & RECITE: New Words p.4 (09/24_______, 09/25_______, 09/26_______)
溫習和背單字表P.4的單字
*QUIZ: Next class there will be a QUIZ on SB p.26下一堂課考課本p.26的範圍
*QUIZ: Next class there will be a quiz on New Words p.4
下一堂課考單字表P.4的單字
------------------------------------------------------------------
www.teacherdavidslessons.blogspot.com
Sentences to recite to parents: (have them sign)句型背誦父母一定要簽名
_______ My lunch cost 200 dollars.我午餐的費用是200元
_______ I’ll have the chicken and mayonnaise sandwich, please.我要雞肉美乃滋三明治
_______ Don’t worry. We’ll finish the task in time.不要擔心.我會準時完成考試.
Correct this sentence改正下列句子
I’m praparing for my math test tomorow.
父母簽名________________


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home