Teacher David's Lessons

An opportunity for David's students to get the lesson plans that they have missed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

An American who loves to travel and teach kids. A Former Peace Corps Volunteer now teaching English in Taiwan.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

1093 Communication Book Sept. 27th, 2006

P9 (1093) Teacher: David
September 27th, 2006
In Class:
*SB p.26-28
*AB p.20
*QUIZ: SBp.26 quiz
*QUIZ: New Words p.4
*Key Words Crossword
*SB p.16
*AB p. 21
*New Words p.5
Homework:作業
*SB STUDY/RECITE: New Words List p.5 (09/28_______, 09/29_______, )
  溫習和背單字表p.5家長並簽名
*AB WRITE: p.21寫作業本p.21
*SB WRITE:p16 Chinese for the Key Words.  Write them next to the words in the book.
   把課本p.16的單字寫上中文意思
*WRITE: Key Words Crossword寫字謎遊戲
*SB READ: p.17-18讀課本p.17-18
*QUIZ: Next class there will be a quiz on New Words p.5
下一堂課考單字表P.5的單字
------------------------------------------------------------------
www.teacherdavidslessons.blogspot.com

Sentences to recite to parents: (have them sign)句型背誦父母一定要簽名
_______ I put my English dictionary in my bag last night.我昨晚把英文辭典放在我的包包裡.
_______ I spent 300 dollars when I went shopping last time.我花了300元當我上次去購物.
_______ Is there anything that I can do for you?那邊有任何事情我可以幫你嗎?

Correct this sentence改正下列句子
It’s one doller and ninety cent.

                                                                                    父母簽名________________  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats