Teacher David's Lessons

An opportunity for David's students to get the lesson plans that they have missed.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Taipei, Taiwan

An American who loves to travel and teach kids. A Former Peace Corps Volunteer now teaching English in Taiwan.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

1093 Communication Book Oct. 21, 2006

P9 (1093) Teacher: David
October 21st, 2006
In Class:
*Adverbs Worksheet
*New Words p.1
*U3 Verbs Crossword
*Adjective Discussion
*E-mails
*QUIZ: New Words p.1
*Pass Out Unit 2Written Tests & Collect Unit 2 Oral Tests
*SB p.34-35
*AB p.24
Homework:作業
*STUDY & RECITE: New Words p.2 (10/22_______, 10/23_______, 10/24_______)
溫習和背單字表第二頁並簽名
*WRITE: SB p.34-36 (10/22_______, 10/23_______, 10/24_______)寫課本p.34-36
*WRITE: AB p.24寫作業本p.24
*READ & WRITE: Reading Worksheet (10/24_______)讀和背講義
*QUIZ:  Next class there will be a QUIZ on New Words p.2下一堂課考單字表p.2
------------------------------------------------------------------

On October 28th, I need all of the students to stay in class until 13:00.  Please tell
your parents that you will be staying for an extra hour that day. It’s very important!
親愛的家長10月28日星期六1093班有舉辦英語課外教學活動,所以
延長上課時間至一點,請家長於下午一點在來格蘭接小朋友.

www.teacherdavidslessons.blogspot.com

Sentences to recite to parents: (have them sign)句型背誦父母一定要簽名
_______ Please listen carefully to your teacher.請專心聽你的老師說話
_______ I never get up late.我從不晚起床
_______ I exercise twice a week.我一個禮拜運動二次
_______ Yes, I always eat fruit after each meal.是的,我總是每餐飯後吃水果

Correct this sentence改正下列句子
How offen does Tina goes to her piano class?

                                                                                    父母簽名________________  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats