1093 Communication Book Oct. 25, 2006
P9 (1093) Teacher: David
October 25th, 2006
In Class:
*SB p.34-36
*AB p.24
*Reading Comprehension Worksheet #1
*New Words p.2
*QUIZ: New Words p.2
*SB p.37
*AB p.25
*Adverbs of Frequency Worksheet
*New Words p.3
Homework:作業
*STUDY & RECITE: New Words p.3 (10/26_______, 10/27_______)
溫習和背單字表第三頁並簽名
*WRITE: SB p.37 (10/27_______)寫課本p.37
*STUDY & RECITE: SB p.37 The "Fran Fitness" part.
*WRITE: AB p.25寫作業本p.25 (10/27_______)
*READ & WRITE: Adverbs Worksheet (ask your parents the questions)
*QUIZ: Next class there will be a QUIZ on New Words p.3下一堂課考單字表p.3
------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 28th, I need all of the students to stay in class until 13:00. Please tell
your parents that you will be staying for an extra hour that day. It’s very important!
親愛的家長10月28日星期六1093班有舉辦英語課外教學活動,所以
延長上課時間至一點,請家長於下午一點在來格蘭接小朋友.
www.teacherdavidslessons.blogspot.com
Sentences to recite to parents: (have them sign)句型背誦父母一定要簽名
_______ I usually have an apple and cereal for breakfast.
_______ I always go to bed early.
_______ What happened when they got off the bridge?
Correct this sentence改正下列句子
She can dance very good.
父母簽名________________
October 25th, 2006
In Class:
*SB p.34-36
*AB p.24
*Reading Comprehension Worksheet #1
*New Words p.2
*QUIZ: New Words p.2
*SB p.37
*AB p.25
*Adverbs of Frequency Worksheet
*New Words p.3
Homework:作業
*STUDY & RECITE: New Words p.3 (10/26_______, 10/27_______)
溫習和背單字表第三頁並簽名
*WRITE: SB p.37 (10/27_______)寫課本p.37
*STUDY & RECITE: SB p.37 The "Fran Fitness" part.
*WRITE: AB p.25寫作業本p.25 (10/27_______)
*READ & WRITE: Adverbs Worksheet (ask your parents the questions)
*QUIZ: Next class there will be a QUIZ on New Words p.3下一堂課考單字表p.3
------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 28th, I need all of the students to stay in class until 13:00. Please tell
your parents that you will be staying for an extra hour that day. It’s very important!
親愛的家長10月28日星期六1093班有舉辦英語課外教學活動,所以
延長上課時間至一點,請家長於下午一點在來格蘭接小朋友.
www.teacherdavidslessons.blogspot.com
Sentences to recite to parents: (have them sign)句型背誦父母一定要簽名
_______ I usually have an apple and cereal for breakfast.
_______ I always go to bed early.
_______ What happened when they got off the bridge?
Correct this sentence改正下列句子
She can dance very good.
父母簽名________________


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home